Building an Efficient 401k Plan with Tyler Harrison
Tyler Harrison, Founder of Efficient Plan, an investment advisory firm focused on corporate 401(k) plans and fiduciary services joins Enterprise Radio to discuss building an efficient 401k plan.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- What is it like being an entrepreneur in finance, especially in light of the industry’s changing tide?
- The 401(k) landscape is notorious for hidden fees and disparate (sounds like desparate except for dis) pricing strategies. Can you explain to our listeners what hidden fees are and how they can understand them better?
- What effects have hidden fees had on the parties involved (plan providers and consumers, etc.)?
- What are plan fees and why is it important to know?
- How can plan sponsors and advisors minimize their risk and avoid litigation?
Tyler Harrison is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA®) who has been working in the banking and finance field since 2005. Tyler founded Efficient Plan in 2013, an investment advisory firm focused on corporate 401(k) plans and fiduciary services.
As an investment advisor and the firm’s founder, Tyler is committed to helping plan sponsors and plan advisors reach their fiduciary responsibilities and plan goals through efficiency optimization, intelligent design and proven technology to increase participant enrollment and individual contributions to the plans.