Build a Plan to Grow and Sustain Your Business
Veronica Woods, Principal at V. Woods Enterprises that works with business leaders who want to maximize results and minimize disruption with the implementation of their high stakes marketing and operations projects joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are some challenges that prevent entrepreneurs from making good strategic decisions about how to take their businesses to the next level?
- What advice would you give about how to prioritize one idea or strategy over another?
- When is it important to do market research when you are vetting your market opportunity?
- Where is a good place to start with your implementation plan?
- How do you advise entrepreneurs to balance between making decisions based on gut instinct vs. data?
Veronica Woods has spent most of her career designing and implementing new processes and products. Through her consulting firm, V. Woods Enterprises, she now works with clients who need help to create new strategies and internal processes to support growth and scalability. With a focus on service-based companies, Woods is sought after to partner with leaders at entrepreneurial-minded companies and non-profits to direct business process redesign, strategic planning, and new product launch initiatives.
Woods has over 20 years of experience in the services industry. Her industry specialties include B2B services, real estate, beauty, health care and travel technology. Her broad functional experience (across Product Management, Finance, and Operations) gives her a unique background to solve a variety of business problems. Her corporate experience includes work at Medco Health Solutions, Dun & Bradstreet, and Travelport, Inc.
She is the author of the book, “The A-List Salon: Insider Secrets of How Profitable Salons Wow Their Clients Every Day” (available on Amazon.com and other retailers).
She is a graduate of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with an MBA in Finance and Northwestern University with a BA in Economics.
Veronica Woods is active in the community as a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. and also a co-founder and board member of the 501(c)3 organization, Seven Roses Legacy Foundation.