Break free from your 9 to 5 job: Work when you want and from wherever you want
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kim Grennan discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our audience, please give us a summary about FindSideGigs.com.
- What is the inspiration behind the site?
- Tell us about the exclusive benefits or advantages involving FindSideGigs.com.
- Why is the personalization factor so important, in terms of the benefits your site provides?
- What else should people know about FindSideGigs.com?
Kim Grennan is the Founder and CEO of FindsideGigs.com, a free lead generation service for freelancers and those wanting to start a side gig. Kim also owns and operates Axle Eight, a marketing and strategy consulting agency for tech start-ups which she started after she was laid off from her job at a marketing agency.
At first when she was told the news about the layoff, she was devastated. But then realized that this was a gift and an opportunity to take control and design the lifestyle she always wanted: to work when she wanted and where she wanted. This has inspired her to help motivate others to do the same thing and why FindSideGigs.com was formed.
Before starting her own businesses, Kim worked in investment banking and corporate strategy at Verizon within their Innovation Incubator. She holds her M.B.A. from Loyola University Chicago and her Bachelors in Economics from The University of Arizona and currently lives in Scottsdale, AZ with her husband and dog, Nellie.