Mr. Houman Mahboubi, one of the managing partners of BRC Advisors who serves clients in the famed Beverly Hills/Platinum Triangle, and who brings over 17 years of real estate experience to the team joins Enterprise Radio working in conjunction with eLosAngeles.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Houman Mahboubi discuss the following:
- Tell us about BRC Advisors.
- Your office works with clients in the famed Beverly Hills/Platinum Triangle. Tell us more about your work in this area.
- Service is also a major component of your success. Why is this emphasis on service so important in the real estate industry?
- How do you envision BRC evolving or expanding in the months or years ahead?
- You work alongside a number of distinguished professionals. Give us an overview of the excellence that defines your office’s work in Beverly Hills.
- What else would you like prospective clients to know about BRC?
Mr. Mahboubi, one of the managing partners of BRC Advisors, brings over 17 years of real estate experience to our team. His experience includes sales, purchases, management, and leasing of commercial real estate. He has facilitated many off market sales including the sale of the Brentwood Town Center, in Brentwood California, the Ago restaurant property on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, as well as several class A properties in Beverly Hills. In the past nine years, he has specialized in commercial leasing exclusively in the city of Beverly Hills where he, single-handedly, introduced the BRC brand with great success. He continues to expand the opportunities for BRC Advisors by supervising a leasing team which will continue to build upon what he started. His great strengths lie in his natural ability to acquire and maintain strong relationships with tenants and property owners alike and in his dedication to increase the value of all the properties he represents. As a result BRC Advisors has now expanded in other cities in addition to Beverly Hills, including Brentwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles, Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, and Orange County.
Mr. Mahboubi received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. He is a proud member of The Maple Counseling Center, Beverly Hills Rotary Club, the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce, the Economic Development Committee (EDC), Rodeo Drive Committee and the South Beverly Drive Committee. He also volunteers his time with Success For Kids, the Kabbalah Centre, and numerous other charities close to his heart. He has been happily married for seven years and has a son and a daughter, whom he declares to be his biggest accomplishments in life.