BizX Network Has Powered Over $700M In Small Business Transactions
Dan Kosh, Chief Growth Officer at BizX, a business network that helps users buy from and sell to one another without spending cash through the use of a tool called the BizX dollar joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dan Kosh discuss the following:
- What is BizX and how did you come up with the idea?
- Can you explain how the BizX dollar works?
- How is this different from a cryptocurrency?
- How does BizX help improve cashflow?
- What is your vision for improving the small business economy?
- How can business owners grow without spending cash resources?
BizX is a community of thousands of local business owners who engage and leverage one another within the BizX network, and a tool called the BizX dollar, which enables them to buy from and sell to one another without spending cash.
The BizX team hosts this diverse network of over 5,000 businesses, and manages the BizX currency, but the engagement and transactions are fueled by the membership. At BizX, it’s all about the members.
BizX is totally free to join and to be a part of, and members only pay a small fee when they choose to transact with one another.
People also listened to this: Richard Blair, Founder of Wealth Solutions an Investment Advisory Service based in Austin, Texas