Accountant Yolanda Baker, and the author of “BITE Your Bills: Cutting Medical Expenses for the Disabled” joins Enterprise Radio to share her helpful message.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Yolanda Baker discuss the following:
- What started your journey into writing this book?
- What does the acronym “BITE” in your book title stand for?
- What group do you think will benefit most from your method?
- What health cost savings technique would you like to inform the viewers about?
- How will you spread the message of the “BITE Your Bills” method?
Yolanda Baker is an Austin-based accountant and the author of “BITE Your Bills: Cutting Medical Expenses for the Disabled” (B = Budget, I = Insurance, T = Taxes, and E = Employer-Sponsored Plans). Although not a tax preparer, she has extensive experience in health insurance issues, medical tax deductions and assisting special needs families.
She can be reached at: email@example.com.
Related Web Site: biteyourbills.com