Attorney by Day, Writer by Night, shares how he plans to quit his day job and how you can to
Brian Clary, Attorney by Day, Writer by Night & author of “Amicus Curiae” and “Unfinished Business” joins Enterprise Radio sharing how he plans to quit his day job and how you can to.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Brian Clary discuss the following:
- How did you get interested in writing?
- What brought you to the point of getting started on writing your first book “Amicus Curiae”
- As far as those that would are writers or have a desire to write a book soon, what writing tips can you share in regards to the fiction-do’s and don’ts?
- We all know writing is a huge task, get into some of the burdens of editing & what that entails.
- What was the Inspiration for your second book “Unfinished Business”
- Share with us the process of publishing & what have you been doing in regards to Marketing?
Brian Clary is a native Houstonian who graduated from Sam Houston State University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and South Texas College of Law with a Juris Doctor degree. He is a board-certified trial lawyer who has been in practice since 1987.
He began writing stories in the late 1990’s thinking that only family members would ever see them. Most trial lawyers are good story tellers, they have to be to have the capacity to persuade. But, Brian understood early on that “story telling” is not “writing” and simply describing situations, real or fictional, is more news reporting – than literature.
Brian has learned how to write, and edit, and market and is now celebrating the release of his second novel, “Unfinished Business.”