Business Consultants, eNewYork, Enterprise Radio, ePortland, Exclusive Interviews, Politics, Sales / Marketing
Are we investing enough to train our workers?
Sam Caucci, the Founder of Sales Huddle Group, a staff training and consulting firm based in New York City that is a training and consulting firm that advises teams across the globe joins Enterprise Radio.
- Could you tell our audience about Sales Huddle Group and your sales training game, what does it do, how does it help businesses, what businesses or institutions do you feel would be able to use this game to help their workers or employees.
- Can you tell us some differences between what’s the typical sales training that’s done at a company or a college versus what sales huddle group and what you offer with the sales game?
- What are some of the common mistakes that companies and schools make when conducting sales training?
- Are we teaching the right things and are we starting early enough? How do we measure outcomes? Must our young people mortgage their future to pay for a college degree? Are we investing enough to train our workers?
- What challenges face the workforce and especially the folks graduating from school the millennial generation as they are called.
- With a presidential election coming up in a week, what are millennials thinking, who are they supporting. Are any of the candidates addressing their issues. Does seem like it’s based on all the rhetoric.
- What advice would you have on whoever becomes the next president of the united states. How should they deal with today’s workforce and the millennials enter the workforce.
- For millennials and college graduates entering the workforce, what advice do you have for them.
Sam Caucci is the CEO & Founder of Sales Huddle Group. Sam has managed and coached sales and leadership teams for publicly held, private sector and franchised companies across the globe.
In 2010, Sam founded Sales Huddle Group, a staff training and consulting firm based in New York City. With work delivered across North America, Europe and Asia, the Sales Huddle Group has impacted organizations in sectors such as Professional Sports, College/University, Health/Fitness, Fundraising/Development, Real Estate, Finance, Government and more. Applying an innovative approach to training and coaching sales, the Sales Huddle programs are changing the way sports is sold. Applying an innovative approach to training and coaching sales, Sam oversaw the creation of the Training Game, the first interactive cloud based training game for coaching sales & customer service.
Before Sales Huddle Group, Sam was the National Director of Franchise Sales & Marketing for the Parisi Speed School, the largest sports performance training franchise in the world. He was previously in a leadership role with Life Time Fitness, serving as Director of Sales and spearheading the grand opening and overall management of the company’s expansion into the NYC market. Prior to joining Life Time Fitness, Sam was General Manager for Perfect Competition Athletic Development, a sports performance training center nationally recognized for its preparation of elite athletes from across the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS. While at Perfect Competition, Sam managed sales, sponsorship and negotiation for the team responsible for the training and development of over 1,300 elite professional athletes.
Sam is proud to have been a part of the sales and service training of over 2,700 students that have gone on to secure jobs both in and out of the sports industry, and has been featured in Fox News, CNN, Bloomberg, ESPN, The Wall Street Journal and The Hill.