An Online Community for Songwriters
Curtis J. Serna, President and CEO of Songistry, an online community for songwriters and music professionals worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Curtis J. Serna to discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of what Songistry is.
- In your role as President and CEO of Songistry, what makes this platform so disruptive?
- How does Songistry further empower songwriters?
- What is, in your opinion, the most compelling reason artists should join Songistry?
- What else should listeners know about Songistry?
Curtis J. Serna is President and CEO of Songistry, an online community for songwriters and music professionals worldwide. He is a two-time nominee for Canada’s Entrepreneur of the Year, as well as an inventor – with more than his share of patents – who values the innovative over the derivative.
At Songistry Curtis has the honor to direct a business that complements his virtues as an entrepreneur and supports his values as a leader.