Amway Independent Business Owner Lowell Martin Shares How Entrepreneurs Can Empower Others
Lowell Martin, an Independent Business Owner from Amway, the world’s largest direct selling organization worldwide joins Enterprise Radio to shares how entrepreneurs can empower others.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Lowell Martin discuss the following:
- Can you share your background and how you began working as an entrepreneur?
- What types of challenges/obstacles did you face in your early days of being an entrepreneur?
- How does networking play a role in your ability to achieve success as a direct seller?
- What role do leadership qualities play in developing a successful business?
- How has being an entrepreneur enabled a more flexible professional and personal lifestyle?
- What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs looking to start their own businesses in your industry?
Lowell Martin grew up with an entrepreneurial spirit. He was part of a family retail business for 30 years, until retiring in 2012 to pursue other interests. Lowell and his wife, Karen, have owned Martin Enterprises, a successful Amway business, for nearly 35 years. They also founded Mission212, an organization dedicated to helping others start and succeed in their own businesses. This work has led to his passionate pursuit of knowledge about people, principles of success, leadership and team building.
Lowell and his wife have conducted numerous speaking engagements in the U.S and around the world, including Czech Republic, South Africa, Canada, Greece and the UK. In 2016, Lowell became a certified leadership trainer with the John C. Maxwell organization.
Lowell thrives on adventure and challenge. He enjoys riding motorcycles, hunting, and water sports, especially barefoot skiing. Lowell and his wife of 33 years reside in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania and have two adult children. You can contact Lowell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People also listened to this: Boosting your revenue by the end of fourth quarter