Addressing the footwear needs of a very unique niche market
Bernie J. Fatla Owner and Co-founder of Le Dame Footwear that manufactures and markets women’s shoes in men’s sizes joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Bernie J. Fatla discuss the following:
- Tell us about your unique Company Le Dame Footwear?
- Where did the idea come from that brought Le Dame Footwear to market?
- What methods are you using to promote your Brand?
- Where is Le Dame Footwear being manufactured?
- What types of associations do you have? Discuss the Walk a Mile Association.
Bernie J. Fatla Owner and Co-founder of Le Dame Footwear, has over 30 years in the Footwear business as a Shoe Executive as a buyer and merchandise manager for a major retail shoe chain for over 26 years and a consultant and now owner and co- founder for Le Dame Footwear for the past 8 years. Le Dame manufactures and markets women’s shoes in men’s sizes to address the footwear needs of the cross dressing, transgender, drag queen consumer as well as the genetic woman that has a larger foot and still desires fashionable updated Footwear.
Note: The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.