A Decentralized Marketplace for a New Era of Online Commerce
Luke Lappala, the CMO of ECoinmerce, a decentralized platform for retailers and consumers, which uses blockchain technology joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Luke Lappala discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of ECoinmerce.
- What are the principal advantages of ECoinmerce?
- How is ECoinmerce disruptive, in terms of benefiting merchants and consumers?
- Why is decentralization important to this discussion?
- How do envision ECoinmerce permanently transforming the marketplace for the good of all?
Luke Lappala is the CMO of ECoinmerce, a decentralized platform for retailers and consumers, which uses blockchain technology. He is also PR and marketing expert, having worked with a range of businesses, from emerging startups to publicly traded companies.
Luke was named one of Business Insider’s “Best Tech PR Professionals,” and is passionate about telling stories and creating communities around innovative sources of technology.
People also listened to this: Issa Asad Shares Secrets To Corporate Growth