A breath of fresh air: Discussion with Taly Dery, CEO of Better Air North America
Taly Dery the CEO of Better Air North America, LLC a company whose automatic environmental probiotic air and surface purifiers boost good bacteria (probiotics) in the air and on surfaces joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Taly Dery discuss the following:
- You have a very interesting background, having described yourself as “a worldly entrepreneur and a business development enthusiast who believes in sustainable and exponential growth through dedication, exploration and a winning strategy.” Tell us a bit about yourself and your career path that led you to entrepreneurial ventures
- As an entrepreneur, what have been the biggest risks that you have taken in your career? For your company?
- What has been the driving force behind your success? How has that helped you?
- Health and wellness is important in your life. Can you tell us a bit about the role this has played in your career, and how that relates to your current focus of developing global markets for Enviro-Biotics™ to improve indoor air quality?
- I understand one of your greatest joys is traveling. How has that influenced your life and life’s ambitions? How has that helped you in your current role to expand BetterAir’s global presence?
- Many business schools now have courses in entrepreneurship. If you were to devise a “life course” for future entrepreneurs, what advice would you give to them and what would your “curriculum” consist of?
Taly Dery is the CEO of Better Air North America LLC. Taly is a strategic thinker and an established entrepreneur with 20 years of management and business development experience. As CEO of Better Air North America, Taly is responsible for BetterAir’s domestic and international business development, legal oversight, implementation of strategic expansion and reporting financial results to investors.
Educated in New York and raised in Israel, Taly holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a Master of Science degree in international taxation from Baruch College of the City University of New York. She is also a partner in a mid-sized Miami based CPA firm into which she merged her CPA practice in 2013. Throughout the years, she has been the sole signor and bank account keeper for numerous foreign clients, being responsible for annual balances circa USD$1B. She has helped various companies, including those of her clients, to grow from formation through a successful exit transaction.
People also listened to this: Whole-Health Wellness through MINDFULNESS, MOVEMENT AND BREATH