A 30-Year Entrepreneur’s Story of Innovation and Change
Wendy Glavin, Founder and CEO of Wendy Glavin Agency, based in New York City offering marketing, public relations, and social media management joins Enterprise Radio to tell her entrepreneur story.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Wendy Glavin discuss the following:
- You’ve worked for a Fortune 500 company, GE, a global agency, Burson-Marsteller, full-service agencies, as a consultant and founded your own agency.
- How have you navigated three decades with all the changes?
- How were you able to continue to adopt and change throughout the years?
- How do you define success?
- When and how did you know you were an entrepreneur?
- What are some of your business goals for 2018?
Wendy Glavin is a 30-year veteran of corporate, agency and consulting. She’s worked with businesses across a wide variety of B2B2C industry sectors, including technology, FinTech, AI, mobile apps, financial services, software-as-a-service (SaaS), retail, food, travel, health and wellness, entertainment and publishing. Wendy is also a published writer.
People also listened to this: Australia’s Outsourced Marketing Queen Bee