June 14, 2017 at 9:44 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:14 — 22.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Jad Jabara, President & CEO of Tuangru, a leading marketplace platform for buying and selling data center technologies, combined with integrated SaaS applications like DCIM, to deliver greater cost control, visibility and management to data center operators again joins Enterprise Radio to share 5 tips on how to choose a comprehensive DCIM software platform.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jad Jabara discuss the following:
- Tell us about Tuangru. When was the company founded and what products and solutions do you provide to the marketplace.
- What are some of the important features that competitors may not have, in other words your lead differentiator?
- You are growing and expanding and recently moved into a new office. What does this move mean to you?
- Data Center Infrastructure Management Software tools are playing an integral part in keeping data center operations reliable and efficient. How do you see these tools evolving?
- Before jumping on the DCIM train, what should one do, to ensure that the transition goes smoothly?
- You mention 5 tips on how to choose a comprehensive DCIM software platform. What are those tips?
- As an entrepreneur, what are three pieces of advice you can provide to other entrepreneurs that would lead to the success of their company?
Today’s data center must scale, be agile and proactively cut costs to succeed in the new era of big data, cloud, mobile and social. Tuangru is a Vancouver-based data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software company that allows operators to procure, deploy, monitor and measure their IT assets through a simple web browser. The company’s founders include former executives of Peer 1 Hosting, which was acquired in 2013 by Cogeco Communications Inc. for $635 million. Tuangru was recently named Deloitte’s Technology Fast50 Companies-to-Watch in Canada. For more information, please visit www.tuangru.com.
About Jad Jebara
Jad Jebara is president and CEO of Tuangru, a next-generation data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software provider. He previously served as senior vice president of finance and administration at Peer 1 Hosting (now Cogeco Peer 1), a hosting service provider where he was responsible for finance, supply chain and IT.