5 Secrets of Freight and Fulfillment
Krista Fabregas, ecommerce staff writer at Fit Small Business, an educational website, helping small business owners navigate the questions and difficulties that arise when running a business joins eCommerce Radio to share 5 secrets of freight and fulfillment.
This episode of eCommerce Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel & is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Krista Fabregas guest discuss the following:
- What do you see as the biggest hurdle new ecommerce sellers and startups face in opening an online store?
- So how do new sellers tackle this from day one, and later on as they grow?
- Speaking of shipping, that seems to be something that can get expensive quick for a small seller.
- So how can new sellers, especially those handling shipping themselves, keep costs down and try to compete with the major players?
- When is that a better or cheaper way to ship orders?
Krista Fabregas is an ecommerce B2B and B2C business founder, ecommerce startup consultant, and staff writer for Fit Small Business currently specializing in small ecommerce business issues and product reviews. When not helping small business owners start and grow efficient ecommerce operations, she enjoys managing her home and lifestyles website, SimplySmartLiving.com, writing fiction, and riding horses and motorcycles.