4 Super Tools to Stay True to Your Dreams
Anni Keffer a nationally recognized educator, speaker, author, and entrepreneur who is passionate about youth leadership and author of her newest book, “Leadership Built On Why: A Guide for Young Adults” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anni Keffer discuss the following:
- You are so candid about your own story in this book — can you talk about your struggle to be heard?
- Is anyone ever too young to be a leader?
- Can you talk about the #metoo and the #neveragain movements? So many adults argue these people don’t have the experience or authority to push policy. But it’s amazing how the young people are insisting they do. Do you think they’re being successful?
- Can you give some other instances of young people finding their purpose early?
- Can you lead us through the journey of discovering our “why?” How do we start?
- Can you give any examples of exercises people can practice to build their sense of self and purpose?
- How can this book help empower young women?
Anni Keffer is a nationally recognized educator, speaker, author, and entrepreneur who is passionate about youth leadership. She has been featured on CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX affiliates and in a number of publications, including Yahoo, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, New York Business Journal, Miami Herald, Mompreneur Media, and more. She’s the founder of the Young Women of Influence Conference and an in-demand leadership speaker. Anni was nominated for WHIRL Magazine’s Women In Business 2016, and is a co-author of Girls Lead. Her new book is Leadership Built On Why: A Guide for Young Adults.
People also listened to this: Keys to Bridging the Generational Divide in the Workplace