3 Simple Moves to Instantly Create Any Business You Always Wanted
Jack Wong, the author of Amazon bestselling book Cracking the Entrepreneur Code: 7 Tips to Build the Business You Always Wanted joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- What made you decide to leave the corporate world and start your own business in 2011?
- What did you do when you decided to start your business in 2011?
- What else did you do while running your training and consulting business?
- In your opinion, what are the top 3 common mistakes made by someone who wants to start or expand his business? What’s your experience on this?
- What hurdles/obstacles did you jump over to make your vision a reality? How hard was that? Did you ever think of giving up?
- What did you do during those ‘down feeling times’ to stay in the game and keep plugging away?
- What would you tell someone who falls down or fails at some point?
- What is the # 1 Key Ingredient any entrepreneur needs to have in building their business?
- Any final thoughts for people who are looking to start their own businesses would find helpful?
Jack HM Wong is the author of Amazon bestselling book Cracking the Entrepreneur Code: 7 Tips to Build the Business You Always Wanted. He was featured on CBS News, Fox, ABC News and NBC News.
Jack is a serial entrepreneur, a business strategist with more than 23 years of international tax experience, a sales and marketing expert with over 20 years of under fire experience in sales, and an international speaker sharing his entrepreneurial messages in 4 out of 5 continents in the world.