Interview with author Paul Trinetti
Paul A. Trinetti, the author of the Sci-Fi Political Thriller books, The Vexton Series, A Story of a Future America: Book 1 – MANUFRACTURED (Iguana Books 2015), Book 2 – MOON SHADE BLUFF (Iguana Books 2016) & Book 3 – THE PRESERVATION PLAN (Iguana Books 2017) all published by Iguana Books joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- Could you tell us about your latest book?
- Your series has a theme which involves corporate and political corruption – what about those themes do you find interesting?
- How strong are the science fiction themes in your books – and do you have an author that has inspired you in that genre?
- What do you hope to accomplish by publishing your books?
- What advice would you give to aspiring authors who wish to have success in publishing their work?
Paul A. Trinetti is the author of the Sci-fi Political thriller books, The Vexton Series – A Story of a Future America. Book 1 – MANUFRACTURED (Iguana Books 2015), Book 2 – MOON SHADE BLUFF (Iguana Books 2016) Book 3 – THE PRESERVATION PLAN (Iguana Books 2017).
Paul began writing The Vexton Series, a fictional journey into a future America, in 2012. His series examines the human condition by exploring society’s intersecting dichotomies: politics and organized crime, technology and nature, and medicine and mysticism.
A lifelong resident of Toronto, Paul is proud to have worked for his family’s business for nearly twenty-five years. His passion for writing came out of a love of music. As a young child, he became fascinated by the clever storytelling of The Beatles and later with the writing of other artists like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Yes, Rush, Bob Dylan, Peter Gabriel, and Lou Reed.
In his spare time, Paul has recorded close to seventy original songs, including a four song soundtrack to accompany his Vexton book Series. Paul is also an avid sports fan.